Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wide-band preliminary results, EFI guys must read!, Narrow-band sucks!!!!
Mark Henry
post May 20 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #1

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

10.5 AFR!! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif) That’s what I was running!

I was tuning with a Haltech AF-30 narrow band and they are “supposed” to be pretty good. Since I was running so rich before, now my gas mileage should go up and the throttle seems way crisper. I’ll post my fuel values later (before and after) once I’ve fine-tuned them a bit better.

Wide band users! If you’re running an exhaust extension tube, your lambda is not getting hot enough for an accurate reading! Even if it is a heated unit…mine is.
The WMS wideband has an LED that lights up when it hot enough…It took almost 10 min. at the “Y” in my Ansa exhaust (with SSI’s) before I had a green “hot enough” LED. A header would most likely heat up way faster.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 02:33 AM