Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NPC - found one I couldn't say no to, Still in the family
Mikey914
post Oct 15 2017, 11:46 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I have a cousin that is familiar with my 914 sickness. He has a 64 bug that he's had for about 12 years that needs some help to get finished, and get it gone. It's not beyond his ability, but needs some help wrapping it up and selling it. It ran 2 years ago when parked, and from what I have seen the car looks like it will start right up if I change out the gas and put a fresh battery on it. He did have the gas tank professionally cleaned and painted and it looks like no crud from what I could see. One hub was locked up but I'll look at it tomorrow.
A nice quick diversion but should have it running and braking correctly this week. Unbelievably, there is no real rust on this thing I could find. The floor pans are solid (possibly replaced???) but it will be a nice rat rod when done.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:58 PM