Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cars and Coffee (and scorpions and rattlesnakes), In Paradise Valley / Where? when? and why not?
forrestkhaag
post Nov 24 2017, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

New to the area so be kind....... or don't. Larom63 and Keith914 are pals fo I can take it.

Is there an informal event for P-cars in Paradise Valley or nearby (25 miles) on the weekends for 914 geeks? I would like to show up as not one....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AZBanks
post Nov 24 2017, 05:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,245

First Saturday of each month. South East corner of Doubletree Ranch Road and Scottsdale Road. The Shops at Gainey Village. Get there EARLY if you want a parking spot.
+Quote Post
michael7810
post Nov 24 2017, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,164

QUOTE(AZBanks @ Nov 24 2017, 04:27 PM) *

First Saturday of each month. South East corner of Doubletree Ranch Road and Scottsdale Road. The Shops at Gainey Village. Get there EARLY if you want a parking spot.

That C&C moved way the hell up north to Scottsdale 101 Shopping Center
7000 E Mayo Blvd. Still not a bad C&C but they prefer high end stuff; the website is https://www.scuderiasouthwest.com/smg/.

FourtillFour (i.e. 356) Coffee in Old Town (7105 E 1st Ave, Scottsdale) has a decent gathering of air cooled P cars most weekends and more so on the first Saturday of the month. The Scottsdale Pavilions has a show every Saturday 4-8PM year round. Not many P cars but a real nice gathering of all sorts of cars.

I've heard of a small C&C occurring in PV but can't remember the details.

You'll see a lot of nice cars around town in January during the car auctions. There will be a couple hundred cars at Pavilions on the Saturday night of Barrett Jackson (Jan 20th).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:57 PM