Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars and Coffee (and scorpions and rattlesnakes)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
forrestkhaag
New to the area so be kind....... or don't. Larom63 and Keith914 are pals fo I can take it.

Is there an informal event for P-cars in Paradise Valley or nearby (25 miles) on the weekends for 914 geeks? I would like to show up as not one....

lol-2.gif

beerchug.gif
AZBanks
First Saturday of each month. South East corner of Doubletree Ranch Road and Scottsdale Road. The Shops at Gainey Village. Get there EARLY if you want a parking spot.
michael7810
QUOTE(AZBanks @ Nov 24 2017, 04:27 PM) *

First Saturday of each month. South East corner of Doubletree Ranch Road and Scottsdale Road. The Shops at Gainey Village. Get there EARLY if you want a parking spot.

That C&C moved way the hell up north to Scottsdale 101 Shopping Center
7000 E Mayo Blvd. Still not a bad C&C but they prefer high end stuff; the website is https://www.scuderiasouthwest.com/smg/.

FourtillFour (i.e. 356) Coffee in Old Town (7105 E 1st Ave, Scottsdale) has a decent gathering of air cooled P cars most weekends and more so on the first Saturday of the month. The Scottsdale Pavilions has a show every Saturday 4-8PM year round. Not many P cars but a real nice gathering of all sorts of cars.

I've heard of a small C&C occurring in PV but can't remember the details.

You'll see a lot of nice cars around town in January during the car auctions. There will be a couple hundred cars at Pavilions on the Saturday night of Barrett Jackson (Jan 20th).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.