Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Carbaque, I want one
914 Ranch
post Jan 23 2018, 07:01 AM
Post #1

Team Sharp where the 914 grow wings

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,611
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) you get that by using semicolon my name semicolon.
For my next Bar-B-Q I want a drivable bent in half 914. Only needs to go in first and reverse to get on and off the trailer.
I would like to take this to all kinds of automotive events. My BBQ has gone to new heights and I would love to serve Pitmasters quality at the PCA auto crosse's from a broken NARP ( Non Affluent Racing Porsche).
So if someone close to me has one that would like to see it turned into an entertaining eyesore please let me know. I can make it run and drive, so don't worry about the drivability.
In the near future I will have to bring the NARB back from CA and would like to attend the WCR I guess anywhere in the country would be OK.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:17 AM