Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carbaque
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Ranch
jsharp.gif you get that by using semicolon my name semicolon.
For my next Bar-B-Q I want a drivable bent in half 914. Only needs to go in first and reverse to get on and off the trailer.
I would like to take this to all kinds of automotive events. My BBQ has gone to new heights and I would love to serve Pitmasters quality at the PCA auto crosse's from a broken NARP ( Non Affluent Racing Porsche).
So if someone close to me has one that would like to see it turned into an entertaining eyesore please let me know. I can make it run and drive, so don't worry about the drivability.
In the near future I will have to bring the NARB back from CA and would like to attend the WCR I guess anywhere in the country would be OK.
brant
Joe,

you should pick up Kevin's 914CARBQ
its in Denver
when you come through?

it doesn't drive
but it does have a hitch and it tows nicely... even behind another 914 with a receiver.

Dave_Darling
If you want a 914 car-b-q, just ignore your high-pressure fuel lines for a few years running ethanol-enhanced fuel! biggrin.gif

--DD
majkos1
Well, I am thinning out my herd.
I wont have time to redo the barbque grill in it now.
914 dust (Rust)
I'll look for some pics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.