Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fabrication & Welding "Workshop Day" in the North Bay?, CONFIRMED Date: Saturday, June 2
Andyrew
post Jun 22 2018, 07:45 AM
Post #141

Spooling.... Please wait

Group: Members
Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 22 2018, 12:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 21 2018, 10:07 PM) *

Nice! Can we see more of this project? It looks interesting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Worth watching and subscribing to:

Riven Motors

Done! Thanks for the link!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cary
post Jun 22 2018, 08:16 AM
Post #142

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,608
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Looks like every one had a great time ................

If I wasn't so busy ............
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Jun 22 2018, 10:16 AM
Post #143

914 Guru

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 7,407
Region Association: None

I have to say that the only thing greater than Chris' well equipped shop was his well equipped hospitality. To open up his place to anyone who could show up was wonderful thing to do. I'm always happy to learn some new things and meet some new people. Maybe we can talk Chris into making this a yearly event? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
Cheers, Elliot
PS Thanks for the ride to the airport Steve. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
tygaboy
post Jun 22 2018, 04:35 PM
Post #144

914 Guru

Member No.: 19,241

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 22 2018, 09:16 AM) *

I have to say that the only thing greater than Chris' well equipped shop was his well equipped hospitality. To open up his place to anyone who could show up was wonderful thing to do. I'm always happy to learn some new things and meet some new people. Maybe we can talk Chris into making this a yearly event? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
Cheers, Elliot
PS Thanks for the ride to the airport Steve. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ha! Elliot, you're too kind.
Beyond the fun of meeting folks with the same interests, I just think sharing makes more sense than everyone having to buy all their own tools and equipment or having to pay for things that I/we can help them make themselves. Plus, I'm a big believer in karma so I happily confess, there is a little bit of selfish motivation in there, too... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

As to yearly? I say more often! My shop is always open so if I can help any of you, let me know.
But seriously, if folks are interested, I'll take a look at getting another date on calendar later in the summer or fall.
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Jun 22 2018, 04:56 PM
Post #145

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Jun 22 2018, 03:35 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Beyond the fun of meeting folks with the same interests, I just think sharing makes more sense than everyone having to buy all their own tools and equiptment or having to pay for things that I/we can help them make themselves. Plus, I'm a big believer in karma so I happily confess, there is a little bit of selfish motivation in there, too... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

As to yearly? I say more often! My shop is always open so if I can help any of you, let me know.
But seriously, if folks are interested, I'll take a look at getting another date on calendar later in the summer or fall.

Totally down for another day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
markhoward
post Jun 22 2018, 06:44 PM
Post #146

Member No.: 20,897

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 22 2018, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Jun 22 2018, 03:35 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Beyond the fun of meeting folks with the same interests, I just think sharing makes more sense than everyone having to buy all their own tools and equiptment or having to pay for things that I/we can help them make themselves. Plus, I'm a big believer in karma so I happily confess, there is a little bit of selfish motivation in there, too... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Totally down for another day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Another day would be great! This time, will have a project in hand. Thanks Chris for being so generous with both time and tools! Speaking of tools, I recently got a Sun distributor machine so if anyone local wants to take a shot at dialing in their curve, let me know..
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:29 AM