Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Brilliant rendering of my 914, b'day present for the man who owns everything
thieuster
post May 13 2018, 04:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,384
Region Association: Europe

My birthday today. And it's always a problem to come up with something I want to have as a present. For ages,I've been asking an industrial-quality kitchen faucet(!) But my wife refuses to buy me one... "Go out an buy that yourself if you want that!"

She got hold of an address of a guy in the UK who's car renderings look great. And without me knowing, she has taken pics of the 914. She even had to drive it out of the garage for that. Easier said than done... Mounting the battery, figuring out how the gear shifter works etc, etc. Lucky to have a wife with practical and technical skills.

And she had to drive the car back into the garage, remove the battery etc, etc. The dashboard is exactly correct! Even with the Blaupunkt stereo. It took her 10 pics of every dashboard detail before she had sufficient info for the guy who did the rendering.

The result? Stunning! Here a quick pic of the gift she handed me this morning!!

Menno

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/s31.postimg.cc-18384-1526208639.1.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:04 PM