Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bird is the Word, How you know it's been too long since you touched the 914...
Craigers17
post May 20 2018, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,317
Region Association: South East States

So I've been occupied with some other projects recently, including replacing some fascia boards, soffits, and gutters on the back of my house. So today I go out to do some sanding on the 914, which I admittedly haven't touched in months, and I find a bird's nest behind the driver's side firewall in the very corner.....this confirms the fact that I need to get my lazy ass back on the project.

...but now I feel somewhat obligated to wait for the birds to hatch and move on, since it's mostly due to my lack of working on it that the little bastards are in there.

Hmmm,,,, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) Maybe this gives me a few more weeks to work on the house?

I wonder if I'll feel like an "empty nester" when they're gone?

Attached Image Attached Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 05:07 AM