Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD: The Infamous 'BB'
euro911
post Jul 1 2018, 11:01 PM
Post #41

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

No worries, Noel ... we still have this one

Attached Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/u3Yn_HlIWsM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 31 2018, 02:17 PM
Post #42

Well, we've got an empty nest here now. Danny from the transport carrier came by a half-hour ago and the 'BB' is on the way to SC as we speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

A bittersweet moment for sure, watching it being driven away (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

But on the bright side, now I can go pick up 'Eileen' (Westfalia) with her new 2.1L Wasserboxer motor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ... I'll temporarily park her up on the lift and have AAA transport my wife's '99 Beetle here (park it on the lower rung), so's I can work on the overheating issue before taking it to AZ to live out the rest of it's life.
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Jul 31 2018, 03:55 PM
Post #43

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 31 2018, 04:17 PM) *

Well, we've got an empty nest here now. Danny from the transport carrier came by a half-hour ago and the 'BB' is on the way to SC as we speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

A bittersweet moment for sure, watching it being driven away (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

But on the bright side, now I can go pick up 'Eileen' (Westfalia) with her new 2.1L Wasserboxer motor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ... I'll temporarily park her up on the lift and have AAA transport my wife's '99 Beetle here (park it on the lower rung), so's I can work on the overheating issue before taking it to AZ to live out the rest of it's life.

Awesome! I'm glad he finally showed up.

Now I have a car to take to Okteenerfest!

I'll be sure to post pictures of BB's arrival. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
burton73
post Jul 31 2018, 04:19 PM
Post #44

burton73

Member No.: 7,414

Bill, enjoy the hell out of that car. The BB will always be the BB. Nice to keep names so we all know what car it is.

Bob B

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 31 2018, 05:56 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 31 2018, 02:55 PM) *

I'll be sure to post pictures of BB's arrival. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
You might want to wash it first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/FERG.gif) ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) ... I imagine it'll be even dirtier than when it left here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I almost took some video of Danny driving off in it, but my phone battery was dead (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Jul 31 2018, 06:09 PM
Post #46

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 31 2018, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 31 2018, 02:55 PM) *

You might want to wash it first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/FERG.gif) ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) ... I imagine it'll be even dirtier than when it left here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I almost took some video of Danny driving off in it, but my phone battery was dead (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

With all the rain we have here it will get washed just passing through the state on its way to me!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:28 AM