Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: Saw revenge of the Sith, it wuz gud
JmuRiz
post Jun 14 2005, 12:23 PM
Post #21

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 50
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jun 14 2005, 06:21 AM)
the anikin/vader actor couldn't be any stiffer if he was made of wood

Remember guys, the director has a LOT to do with that. If anyone has seen Natalie Portman in other stuff ('Garden State' for example) you'll see that she's a much better actress than in ROTS...can you say overacting for all the charactors in ROTS...McGreggor isn't that bad in other movies either.
All-in-all it was an entertaining movie from my POV, however I would have liked to see more than one story-line in the movie...wow you see the development of Vader and that's it...great writing Lucas, haha.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ninefourteener
post Jun 14 2005, 12:47 PM
Post #22

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

I dunno..... I saw all 3 when I was a kid... don't remember if I saw them in order, or if I rented them on a trip to Blockbuster with my parents.

I don't know much about them...... I liked em ok I guess

The 3 that came out later? I saw the first one in theaters because of the hype. It blew.

I REFUSED to see the second one because the first one blew so hard. I did see it later on cable though.... it blew too..... I think..... well, the parts I wasn't sleeping through blew.

I went to see the most recent one in the theater again..... but only because I was watching my 10 year old future brother-in-law.

Actually..... I kinda liked it.... It was "darker"..... George has made up for the first two (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 07:59 AM