Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Late WCC 2005 photo's, Gilroy, Poker Rally and more
plas76targa
post Jun 14 2005, 05:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,700
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Sorry this took me so long to assemble and post. I have a set of photo's that I took and more from Leo Imperial, including some cool video's he shot of the ride from Gilroy and the poker rally. Sorry no footage of the imfamous speeding ticket.
Pics are a combination of what Leo & I took. Mini Videos are all Leo's shots. Covers the assembly at Gilroy, 101 south to Camarillo, the Poker Rally, and the luncheon at ranch. Thanks go to Leo for the great video's.

You may have seen these Sunday morning at breakfast as I had the video running a while on the hotels TV.

Mike Rose has offered to make copies, he has equipment to burn multiples with ease. I'm sending Mike a copy of the CD today. Please Pm mike or reply here.
Include your name, club member name, and address.

Leo - I do have a copy for you. Pm me your address.

Again sorry for this being so late. I'm working on the Guiness book of records for world's best procrastinator. Maybe I'll just go have a guiness instead! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beer.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:54 PM