Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Late WCC 2005 photo's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
Sorry this took me so long to assemble and post. I have a set of photo's that I took and more from Leo Imperial, including some cool video's he shot of the ride from Gilroy and the poker rally. Sorry no footage of the imfamous speeding ticket.
Pics are a combination of what Leo & I took. Mini Videos are all Leo's shots. Covers the assembly at Gilroy, 101 south to Camarillo, the Poker Rally, and the luncheon at ranch. Thanks go to Leo for the great video's.

You may have seen these Sunday morning at breakfast as I had the video running a while on the hotels TV.

Mike Rose has offered to make copies, he has equipment to burn multiples with ease. I'm sending Mike a copy of the CD today. Please Pm mike or reply here.
Include your name, club member name, and address.

Leo - I do have a copy for you. Pm me your address.

Again sorry for this being so late. I'm working on the Guiness book of records for world's best procrastinator. Maybe I'll just go have a guiness instead! beer.gif

ablose58
Where are the pics???????????????????? biggrin.gif
plas76targa
Al - I'll try to post a pic or two later (from home tonight). I'll just have to dust off the cobwebs in my brain and re-learn Posting Pics 101.

It would be real cool to post a sniglet of the video. Is that possible?
plas76targa
icon_bump.gif Any more interested in this? Several of the Pac NW gang expressed interest while we were in Camarillo.
markb
You can;'t just post the pics?
Jeroen
yeah... post the friggin' pics laugh.gif
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
plas76targa
Okay you guys have spank.gif me enough. I will TRY to post the pics over on the classic threads. but what about the video's included? either way, I have the CD "presentation". There were several folks who had seen this "presentation" Sunday am in camarillo and said they'd like a copy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.