Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Help - How to move a stuck seat, Anybody go any tricks up their sleeve?
VegasRacer
post Jun 15 2005, 10:32 AM
Post #1

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

Let's see how good you guys really are.
The passenger seat in Elvira has never moved as long as I have had the car. I figure now is about time to fix that. At first I thought it might be bolted in. That is not the case. The seat is all the way back. It is some how hung up past the last stop on the slider. The tilt lever does move, but there is no where for the seat to go. The seat is wedged in as far back as it can go.

I have pulled as hard as I can but the seat will not move forward.
Where is it caught and how do I get it un-stuck?
No, a (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/sawzall-smiley.gif) is not an option.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
VegasRacer   Need Help - How to move a stuck seat   Jun 15 2005, 10:32 AM
scott thacher   could the bar that connectes both sides be broken ...   Jun 15 2005, 10:35 AM
VegasRacer   I mentioned the tilt lever just so you would know ...   Jun 15 2005, 10:53 AM
!   Depending on where the seat is stuck at....most of...   Jun 15 2005, 11:01 AM
ArtechnikA   check for stuff (pencils, dimes, hairpins...) stuc...   Jun 15 2005, 11:03 AM
VegasRacer   Problem solved. Thanks for the support guys. Here...   Jun 15 2005, 11:08 AM
!   Didya find the crack pipe?   Jun 15 2005, 11:09 AM
VegasRacer  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:47 PM