Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Cars for Dec.1 show in SFV, Ca.
Mike D.
post Nov 19 2018, 01:01 AM
Post #1

OK, It runs now, and pretty good too!

Group: Members
Member No.: 85
Region Association: None

So here's the details. I need a few more Porsches to come out for a small show in the San Fernando Valley, CA. 914s and others, old and new...

Tujunga Village Street Fair. Sat. Dec. 1, 5 - 9 pm. Toys for Tots benefit, yada yada.
Brad the owner of Vitello's restaurant recently purchased and picked up in Germany a new 718 GTS. As his contribution to the street fair he would like to have a small car show and asked me and a friend if we could get some other Porsche guys to come out and he'll buy dinner for the participants (1 couple per car). I don't know what the dinner will be yet. Probably an abbreviated version of his menu or something german...

I'm only getting about 20 cars together for this and there are only a few spots left. Send me a PM and let me know as soon as you can if you want to come. I'll add you to my list.

Thanks
-Mike D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:59 PM