Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Cars for Dec.1 show in SFV, Ca.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
So here's the details. I need a few more Porsches to come out for a small show in the San Fernando Valley, CA. 914s and others, old and new...

Tujunga Village Street Fair. Sat. Dec. 1, 5 - 9 pm. Toys for Tots benefit, yada yada.
Brad the owner of Vitello's restaurant recently purchased and picked up in Germany a new 718 GTS. As his contribution to the street fair he would like to have a small car show and asked me and a friend if we could get some other Porsche guys to come out and he'll buy dinner for the participants (1 couple per car). I don't know what the dinner will be yet. Probably an abbreviated version of his menu or something german...

I'm only getting about 20 cars together for this and there are only a few spots left. Send me a PM and let me know as soon as you can if you want to come. I'll add you to my list.

Thanks
-Mike D.
914_7T3
I'd be happy to participate with the 986.

santa_smiley.gif

Will DM you.
ValcoOscar
Sounds like loads of fun, you know I'd be there but I have a prior commitment that day...my grandkids!!!!

Oscar
Mike D.
Thanks Guys! PMs answered. Still more room.
Grandkids is an OK excuse I suppose... smile.gif
Have Fun!
914_7T3
Scored parking between @914-300hemi and this sweet 356!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Nice 930 Turbo and VWs aplenty!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Thanks to @Mike D for inviting us to participate and sorry to hear of @SoCalAndy 's mechanical issues that prevented him from joining. Hope you are back up and running soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.