Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nuts, Bolts and Fasteners, Catalog of complete set of 914 fasteners?
ctc911ctc
post Dec 3 2018, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,206
Region Association: North East States

Recently, doing my first restore, I found myself spending a great deal of time refurbishing nuts and bolts that looked like very standard fastener stock,

Has anyone cataloged all of the fasteners on a 914? I am thinking of buying inventory of these sorts of things to provide a more 'close-to-new' appearance.

Thoughts from this esteemed group are sought.

CTC911CTC

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bbrock
post Dec 4 2018, 12:07 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,845
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I'm in the same spot on my resto. AA sells kit that supposedly contains all of the fasteners (except seat belt bolts) found in the Group 8: Body section of the PET http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-914-Har...-Kits-srch.html I don't know anything else about it.

I'm still going to have as many of the common nuts and bolts replated as I can. I've bought an assortment of hex bolts, nuts, and washers in M6, M8, and M10 sizes as well as the common screw sizes from Belmetric but I keep thinking how nice it would be to have a spread sheet that lists how many of what are on the car.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:48 AM