Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> locating my old 914
jb57tub
post Jan 10 2019, 11:11 AM
Post #1

jb57tub

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,790
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hello, I am trying to locate my old 1972 914. I bought it new, picked it up in Osnabruek, Germany, shipped it to Chicago from London, then drove it home to Lincoln, Nebraska. Ex got the car in divorce, but it stayed in Lincoln for as long as I kept track of it. Car was Ivory white with appearance groupe, pedrinni wheels, black int. Car was maintained by Bud Dunclaw at Road and Track Motors in Lincoln. Unfortunately I don't have the VIN on the car. Last LP I had on the car was Nebraska, G-914. DMV won't work with me just for personal purposes, must be some type of legal action to get VIN info. Not even my 29 years in law enforcement would sway them. Any info I can get on this car would be helpful, and there will be a finder fee if I can locate the car. Thank you for any help with my quest. Jon Blocker
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:02 PM