Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsche 914 show in El Segundo Ca March 16, Saturday March 16th another All Air Cooled Gathering
914-300Hemi
post Mar 16 2019, 05:46 PM
Post #101

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,794
Region Association: Southern California

It was great to see everyone today.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
euro911
post Mar 16 2019, 05:53 PM
Post #102

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300

We woke up late, so I got there late ... maybe 10:30 ~11:00 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) ... looks like I missed seeing some of y'all.

Other than a swap meet or two, I think it was the first automotive gathering I've attended since mid-2015, so it was nice to see a lot of running specimens. I guess I've been out of the loop too long though - only recognized several of the old guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It did provide a little more inspiration for getting a car ready before any of the 2020 50-year anniversary events.

I stopped by to see George at European Motor Works on the way home and to get an invoice from him for the new parts and machine work they've done for my 1911 motor. Just need schedule some 'spare time' to assemble it all, then install the all new drive train in the car.
+Quote Post
second wind
post Mar 16 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 12,543

QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Mar 16 2019, 04:46 PM) *

It was great to see everyone today.

Back atcha' Ravi....fix that gas leak!
gg
+Quote Post
pete000
post Mar 16 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #104

Member No.: 12,094
Region Association: South East States

Second show and it seems to have gotten a bit bigger. Around 35 914's and a dozen or more various Porsche cars and vintage air cooled classics.

I think Dave is planning on doing more shows, so spread the word and lets get even more cars. It is a great place to do a gathering.

I think we need to make it mandatory for everyone to do a drive by because these cars sound so good !

I posted soeme pics on Instagram under M471option

Thanks for coming out and enjoying some nice weather for a change.
+Quote Post
banananose914
post Mar 17 2019, 12:24 AM
Post #105

Member No.: 16,681
Region Association: None

QUOTE(MATCHBOX914 @ Jan 14 2019, 12:10 PM) *

Happy New Year Teener's! I plan on having a Early Spring Gathering at the Automotive Driving Museum March 16th - Saturday. The last event was a good turn out and owners have contacted me to possibly organize 2 events this year. I know March is busy with several events but i think it's worth trying. The layout will be different this time around and eliminating the back lot for Swap meet area. The side lot to the museum on the street side will be the new Swap Area.

Let's get a who's attending line up here on this post and let's all have fun!

This event is opened to all air cooled Porsche's.

More information will follow shortly.

Dave

The date is set and flyer is ready. Ok, Good to go! Date will be Saturday March 16 and all cost will go to the Museum.

Entry fee will be the same as first show $5.00 and cost for collector tables and the Swap meet will be $30.00 for a spot. Tables for the collector show will be provided but suggest you bring your own.

The Museum will be taking reservations for sale spots online @ https://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/

Thanks and looking forward to a great show! aktion035.gif

Ya done good! Thank you for putting this together!
+Quote Post
MATCHBOX914
post Mar 19 2019, 10:01 AM
Post #106

Member No.: 16,483
Region Association: None

Thanks all for the great turnout and look forward to the next show in September. I think we will go back to a Sunday show as Saturday seems too congested with weekly events - more than Sunday's. Also i will have the option of paying at the Museum for the Sales and entry which all goes to the Museum for rental fees.

Thanks again
Dave
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:58 AM