Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS:Complete 911 Carrera Ft Suspension - Side to Side, Everything as new-- Sold to Joe Proper
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 04:18 PM
Post #1

burton73

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,414
Region Association: Southern California

I bought this from TOOLGUY Dave a little over a year ago.

Each piece has a concourse finish. I can reshoot some of the pictures if these are not clear enough

Bob B

I have decided to sell my 70 914 that I was going to build a high HP conversation out of and am selling these suspension parts. This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. All rebuilt or new except the used KONI’s that are super clean. Read all that Dave - Toolguy did to this set up. This is an unbolt your old set up and bolt this new set up in and you have a fresh concourse finish Carrera front with new or rebuilt parts just like it came out of the factory in an 80s Carrera. I put a used set up in a 74 914 that was 5 years old and with fresh parts and the big sway bar you are rocking. Just drop or let’s say lift it in and get a front-end alignment.

The cost and time to do this in this way is huge. Save your time and money. If changing to 5 lugs on car rear I have a 5-lug rear hub drilled and welded in the right way. $250 for the rear hubs

$2,750. It’s in Inglewood, CA I can ship if need be but it is heavy and would need a proper shipping case built. $100 for that and I am not sure what shipping would be. We would need to work that out.

TOOLGUY: Jan 19th 2018 This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. . Has 3 1/2 inch A type calipers. Complete, nuts, bolts, the whole works. Everything new or fresh restored as pictured except the used Koni's. Just removed from an undriven restored car. Clean, restored with fresh powder paint and plating. It has new Lemforder Ball Joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with new Porsche brake pad kits. Includes wheel bearing nuts and washer and dust covers. Rotors were turned. Both calipers rebuilt using real ATE kits, with new hard and ATE soft brake lines included.
Has OE Porsche factory rubber A arm bushings installed in mounts already pressed on.
Struts have new wedge bolts, and strut cartridge nuts. Aluminum cross member with 20 mm sway bar, mounts and bushings. Has 19 mm Porsche torsion bars with caps and adjusters. 

Only thing you need to provide is the 4 front A arm bolts and the 2 cross-member mount bolts. . they are the same as on a 914-4. And brake fluid. .

LUCKY9146: Jan 20th 2018 I know toolguy personally and everything he does is meticulous and thorough. All that came off his concours winning 914 with best of show just this past Sept in San Diego. Took off because he wanted to return the car to completely original.

MEPSTEIN:Jan 19th 2018 Its amazing how much time it takes to make the parts look nice and all the little stuff really adds up.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[attachmentid=690
512]Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ndfrigi
post Mar 20 2019, 04:40 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,474

bump to top for Bob.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
rasam
post Mar 20 2019, 05:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 18,508

PM sent
+Quote Post
rasam
post Mar 20 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 18,508

Still available
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Mar 20 2019, 07:24 PM
Post #5

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I had priced it out when Larry had it for sale. Smoking deal. At least $1k savings buying the package over piece by piece.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 07:29 PM
Post #6

burton73

QUOTE(rasam @ Mar 20 2019, 05:58 PM) *

Still available

Bob,

Lots of guys in the So. Cal. area that know a lot on these cars and would be happy to help you out on them. The community loves to help out.

These are great little cars. Super fun to own and fix up.
They are great investments as well. People are happy to help you out.

Welcome to the 914 World.

Bob Burton
+Quote Post
liebe
post Mar 20 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 20 2019, 11:18 PM) *

Each piece has a concourse finish. I can reshoot some of the pictures if these are not clear enough

Bob B

I have decided to sell my 70 914 that I was going to build a high HP conversation out of and am selling these suspension parts. This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. All rebuilt or new except the used KONI’s that are super clean. Read all that Dave - Toolguy did to this set up. This is an unbolt your old set up and bolt this new set up in and you have a fresh concourse finish Carrera front with new or rebuilt parts just like it came out of the factory in an 80s Carrera. I put a used set up in a 74 914 that was 5 years old and with fresh parts and the big sway bar you are rocking. Just drop or let’s say lift it in and get a front-end alignment.

The cost and time to do this in this way is huge. Save your time and money. If changing to 5 lugs on car rear I have a 5-lug rear hub drilled and welded in the right way. $250 for the rear hubs

$2,750. It’s in Inglewood, CA I can ship if need be but it is heavy and would need a proper shipping case built. $100 for that and I am not sure what shipping would be. We would need to work that out.

TOOLGUY: Jan 19th 2018 This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. . Has 3 1/2 inch A type calipers. Complete, nuts, bolts, the whole works. Everything new or fresh restored as pictured except the used Koni's. Just removed from an undriven restored car. Clean, restored with fresh powder paint and plating. It has new Lemforder Ball Joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with new Porsche brake pad kits. Includes wheel bearing nuts and washer and dust covers. Rotors were turned. Both calipers rebuilt using real ATE kits, with new hard and ATE soft brake lines included.
Has OE Porsche factory rubber A arm bushings installed in mounts already pressed on.
Struts have new wedge bolts, and strut cartridge nuts. Aluminum cross member with 20 mm sway bar, mounts and bushings. Has 19 mm Porsche torsion bars with caps and adjusters. 

Only thing you need to provide is the 4 front A arm bolts and the 2 cross-member mount bolts. . they are the same as on a 914-4. And brake fluid. .

LUCKY9146: Jan 20th 2018 I know toolguy personally and everything he does is meticulous and thorough. All that came off his concours winning 914 with best of show just this past Sept in San Diego. Took off because he wanted to return the car to completely original.

MEPSTEIN:Jan 19th 2018 Its amazing how much time it takes to make the parts look nice and all the little stuff really adds up.

Hello, is it still for sale.
+Quote Post
liebe
post Mar 20 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #8

Bob B

+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 07:33 PM
Post #9

burton73

QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:31 PM) *

Bob B

Yes it is.

Bob B
+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 07:34 PM
Post #10

burton73

QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 20 2019, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:31 PM) *

Bob B

Yes it is.

Bob B

+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #11

burton73

yes it is!

Bob Burton
+Quote Post
liebe
post Mar 20 2019, 07:38 PM
Post #12

Are the parts still for sale
+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 20 2019, 07:44 PM
Post #13

burton73

QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:38 PM) *

Are the parts still for sale

Yes they are

Bob B
+Quote Post
thelogo
post Mar 21 2019, 10:02 AM
Post #14

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 11,572

I need to upgrade suspension
But i want to stay 4 lug .
I can do local pickup ... But is this only for a 5 lug conversion?????
+Quote Post
JOEPROPER
post Mar 21 2019, 10:51 AM
Post #15

The answer is "no" unless you ask...

Member No.: 19,387
Region Association: North East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) A second chance... If still available, then I'll take it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)
+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 21 2019, 12:38 PM
Post #16

burton73

QUOTE(thelogo @ Mar 21 2019, 09:02 AM) *

I need to upgrade suspension
But i want to stay 4 lug .
I can do local pickup ... But is this only for a 5 lug conversion?????

Dear Logo,

Too bad you do not want to go to 5 lug as you are close. No 4 lug here just 5 lug.

Thanks,

Bob B
+Quote Post
burton73
post Mar 21 2019, 12:40 PM
Post #17

burton73

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Mar 21 2019, 09:51 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) A second chance... If still available, then I'll take it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

Hi Jo,

Sending you a PM now. Do you need the rear hubs as well?

Bob Burton
+Quote Post
JOEPROPER
post Mar 21 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #18

The answer is "no" unless you ask...

Member No.: 19,387
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 21 2019, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Mar 21 2019, 09:51 AM) *

Hi Jo,

Sending you a PM now. Do you need the rear hubs as well?

Bob Burton

ok. yes on the rear hubs.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:22 PM