Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Complete 911 Carrera Ft Suspension - Side to Side
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
I bought this from TOOLGUY Dave a little over a year ago.

Each piece has a concourse finish. I can reshoot some of the pictures if these are not clear enough

Bob B

I have decided to sell my 70 914 that I was going to build a high HP conversation out of and am selling these suspension parts. This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. All rebuilt or new except the used KONI’s that are super clean. Read all that Dave - Toolguy did to this set up. This is an unbolt your old set up and bolt this new set up in and you have a fresh concourse finish Carrera front with new or rebuilt parts just like it came out of the factory in an 80s Carrera. I put a used set up in a 74 914 that was 5 years old and with fresh parts and the big sway bar you are rocking. Just drop or let’s say lift it in and get a front-end alignment.

The cost and time to do this in this way is huge. Save your time and money. If changing to 5 lugs on car rear I have a 5-lug rear hub drilled and welded in the right way. $250 for the rear hubs

$2,750. It’s in Inglewood, CA I can ship if need be but it is heavy and would need a proper shipping case built. $100 for that and I am not sure what shipping would be. We would need to work that out.

TOOLGUY: Jan 19th 2018 This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. . Has 3 1/2 inch A type calipers. Complete, nuts, bolts, the whole works. Everything new or fresh restored as pictured except the used Koni's. Just removed from an undriven restored car. Clean, restored with fresh powder paint and plating. It has new Lemforder Ball Joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with new Porsche brake pad kits. Includes wheel bearing nuts and washer and dust covers. Rotors were turned. Both calipers rebuilt using real ATE kits, with new hard and ATE soft brake lines included.
Has OE Porsche factory rubber A arm bushings installed in mounts already pressed on.
Struts have new wedge bolts, and strut cartridge nuts. Aluminum cross member with 20 mm sway bar, mounts and bushings. Has 19 mm Porsche torsion bars with caps and adjusters. 

Only thing you need to provide is the 4 front A arm bolts and the 2 cross-member mount bolts. . they are the same as on a 914-4. And brake fluid. .

LUCKY9146: Jan 20th 2018 I know toolguy personally and everything he does is meticulous and thorough. All that came off his concours winning 914 with best of show just this past Sept in San Diego. Took off because he wanted to return the car to completely original.

MEPSTEIN:Jan 19th 2018 Its amazing how much time it takes to make the parts look nice and all the little stuff really adds up.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=690
512]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
ndfrigi
bump to top for Bob.
rasam
PM sent
rasam
Still available
mepstein
I had priced it out when Larry had it for sale. Smoking deal. At least $1k savings buying the package over piece by piece.
burton73
QUOTE(rasam @ Mar 20 2019, 05:58 PM) *

Still available

Bob,

Lots of guys in the So. Cal. area that know a lot on these cars and would be happy to help you out on them. The community loves to help out.

These are great little cars. Super fun to own and fix up.
They are great investments as well. People are happy to help you out.

Welcome to the 914 World.

Bob Burton
liebe
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 20 2019, 11:18 PM) *

Each piece has a concourse finish. I can reshoot some of the pictures if these are not clear enough

Bob B

I have decided to sell my 70 914 that I was going to build a high HP conversation out of and am selling these suspension parts. This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. All rebuilt or new except the used KONI’s that are super clean. Read all that Dave - Toolguy did to this set up. This is an unbolt your old set up and bolt this new set up in and you have a fresh concourse finish Carrera front with new or rebuilt parts just like it came out of the factory in an 80s Carrera. I put a used set up in a 74 914 that was 5 years old and with fresh parts and the big sway bar you are rocking. Just drop or let’s say lift it in and get a front-end alignment.

The cost and time to do this in this way is huge. Save your time and money. If changing to 5 lugs on car rear I have a 5-lug rear hub drilled and welded in the right way. $250 for the rear hubs

$2,750. It’s in Inglewood, CA I can ship if need be but it is heavy and would need a proper shipping case built. $100 for that and I am not sure what shipping would be. We would need to work that out.

TOOLGUY: Jan 19th 2018 This is a complete 911 SC/Carrera front suspension. . Has 3 1/2 inch A type calipers. Complete, nuts, bolts, the whole works. Everything new or fresh restored as pictured except the used Koni's. Just removed from an undriven restored car. Clean, restored with fresh powder paint and plating. It has new Lemforder Ball Joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with new Porsche brake pad kits. Includes wheel bearing nuts and washer and dust covers. Rotors were turned. Both calipers rebuilt using real ATE kits, with new hard and ATE soft brake lines included.
Has OE Porsche factory rubber A arm bushings installed in mounts already pressed on.
Struts have new wedge bolts, and strut cartridge nuts. Aluminum cross member with 20 mm sway bar, mounts and bushings. Has 19 mm Porsche torsion bars with caps and adjusters. 

Only thing you need to provide is the 4 front A arm bolts and the 2 cross-member mount bolts. . they are the same as on a 914-4. And brake fluid. .

LUCKY9146: Jan 20th 2018 I know toolguy personally and everything he does is meticulous and thorough. All that came off his concours winning 914 with best of show just this past Sept in San Diego. Took off because he wanted to return the car to completely original.

MEPSTEIN:Jan 19th 2018 Its amazing how much time it takes to make the parts look nice and all the little stuff really adds up.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=690

Hello, is it still for sale.
liebe

Bob B

burton73
QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:31 PM) *

Bob B

Yes it is.

Bob B
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 20 2019, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:31 PM) *

Bob B

Yes it is.

Bob B

burton73
yes it is!

Bob Burton
liebe
Are the parts still for sale
burton73
QUOTE(liebe @ Mar 20 2019, 06:38 PM) *

Are the parts still for sale

Yes they are

Bob B
thelogo
I need to upgrade suspension
But i want to stay 4 lug .
I can do local pickup ... But is this only for a 5 lug conversion?????
JOEPROPER
w00t.gif A second chance... If still available, then I'll take it! w00t.gif
burton73
QUOTE(thelogo @ Mar 21 2019, 09:02 AM) *

I need to upgrade suspension
But i want to stay 4 lug .
I can do local pickup ... But is this only for a 5 lug conversion?????

Dear Logo,

Too bad you do not want to go to 5 lug as you are close. No 4 lug here just 5 lug.

Thanks,

Bob B
burton73
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Mar 21 2019, 09:51 AM) *

Hi Jo,

Sending you a PM now. Do you need the rear hubs as well?

Bob Burton
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 21 2019, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Mar 21 2019, 09:51 AM) *

Hi Jo,

Sending you a PM now. Do you need the rear hubs as well?

Bob Burton

ok. yes on the rear hubs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.