Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Luft6, tickets are on sale now
Maltese Falcon
post Apr 9 2019, 09:30 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,755
Region Association: None

914 acceptance to Luft6 is doing great and many from our World group here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)
Patrick and his staff are totally aware of the 50th anniversary of our teeners , so there should be a major 914 contingent there !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Apr 10 2019, 08:23 AM
Post #22

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

Did anyone have a problem where they bought a passenger ticket and the passenger's name was not on it? I got 2 tix both with my name. I emailed the team but of course just an auto-reply saying they're slammed...
+Quote Post
Optimusglen
post Apr 10 2019, 09:31 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 19,709
Region Association: Upper MidWest

yeah it is mentioned somewhere in the ticketing process. All tickets will have the card holders name but at the gate they have a list of all names. So anyone wanting to enter needs to have identification if they are over 12 (or something like that)

Is anyone going to the kickoff event for Luft at the Petersen the night before? Can't find it if you just search but I guess there's a link to it after you buy Luft tickets.
+Quote Post
Maltese Falcon
post Apr 10 2019, 01:56 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Apr 10 2019, 08:31 AM) *

yeah it is mentioned somewhere in the ticketing process. All tickets will have the card holders name but at the gate they have a list of all names. So anyone wanting to enter needs to have identification if they are over 12 (or something like that)

Is anyone going to the kickoff event for Luft at the Petersen the night before? Can't find it if you just search but I guess there's a link to it after you buy Luft tickets.

Petersen Website also not listing it on their calendar-of-events...but I always get a helpful person when I call them direct 323.930.2277
+Quote Post
Optimusglen
post Apr 10 2019, 02:21 PM
Post #25

Yeah I think it's meant for those that have already registered for Luft, not the general public.

http://petersentickets.org/products/luft6kickoff

I wont be bringing my 914, I'm flying in from MN and going to rent via Turo for the first time. Found this cool little Fiat.
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/live.staticflickr.com-19709-1554928211.1.jpg)
It's not the Abarth as recommended by @horizontally-opposed but it is a manual trans with some light modifications so it should be fun in lieu of my 914.
+Quote Post
Matty900
post Apr 10 2019, 03:22 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 18,454
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I will be going to the Peterson the night before. I did an aircooled display ticket for that one.
+Quote Post
Ed_Turbo
post Apr 10 2019, 06:43 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 21,151

QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Apr 9 2019, 08:22 PM) *

Looks like the 914 was accepted, so now I need to get it running and cleaned.

Told you @914-300Hemi! You owe me $ now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

-Ed

Got 8am tickets as well. Cannot wait to go.
+Quote Post
Maltese Falcon
post Apr 10 2019, 07:22 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Apr 10 2019, 01:21 PM) *

Yeah I think it's meant for those that have already registered for Luft, not the general public.

http://petersentickets.org/products/luft6kickoff

I wont be bringing my 914, I'm flying in from MN and going to rent via Turo for the first time. Found this cool little Fiat.
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/live.staticflickr.com-19709-1554928211.1.jpg)
It's not the Abarth as recommended by @horizontally-opposed but it is a manual trans with some light modifications so it should be fun in lieu of my 914.

Awe...try and find an Abarth, then you can bolt one of our super duper turbo dump-pipes for the weekend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Attached Image

Sorry for the hijack + ruthless product plug
+Quote Post
abes914
post Apr 10 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 12,880

Got tickets for 10 am. Excited to be there.
+Quote Post
Bulldozer27
post Apr 11 2019, 07:47 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 22,653

I bought tickets but didn't see this. Is there a link on the Luft website?
+Quote Post
Optimusglen
post Apr 11 2019, 10:11 PM
Post #31

QUOTE(Bulldozer27 @ Apr 11 2019, 08:47 PM) *

I bought tickets but didn't see this. Is there a link on the Luft website?

I linked it in post #25
+Quote Post
Maltese Falcon
post Apr 13 2019, 08:05 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Green is in at Luft6...a couple of MSDS customer cars accepted; Connor's 2056
Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Maltese Falcon
post Apr 13 2019, 08:13 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Ryan's olive green 911sc hot rod, with a set of MSDS racing headers ceramic coated in bronze (color). ITB's looking good ยก!Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Lucky9146
post Apr 13 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #34

Always Wanted A Bigger Go Cart

Member No.: 17,942

QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 10 2019, 07:23 AM) *

Did anyone have a problem where they bought a passenger ticket and the passenger's name was not on it? I got 2 tix both with my name. I emailed the team but of course just an auto-reply saying they're slammed...

Yes same problem with wife ticket, there was a receipt showing what you did and showing what you bought, so I am just going to print that and bring it along.

I was accepted too and first time displaying, went last year as a spectator and it was nice but this venue should be amazing.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/white914.jpg)
+Quote Post
Lucky9146
post Apr 16 2019, 11:37 AM
Post #35

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Apr 13 2019, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 10 2019, 07:23 AM) *

Yes same problem with wife ticket, there was a receipt showing what you did and showing what you bought, so I am just going to print that and bring it along.

I was accepted too and first time displaying, went last year as a spectator and it was nice but this venue should be amazing.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/white914.jpg)

Looks like things are not working well in the ticket department at Luft this year. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
As campbellcj stated he had received his passenger ticket with his name on it and so did I.

Now, this morning I get an email from Luft saying they noticed an "issue" with my order. saying "The number of tickets purchased does not align with the number of first and last names you provided".

Interestingly enough my confirmation receipt email clearly shows my wife's name as Ped #1 but that part of the confirmation will not print out. Go figure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

There is no phone number I could find to call and they are basically giving 24 hours to buy another ticket???

So I replied to their email with full explanation and received as campbellcj did, a reply basically saying they were slammed and would read emails as they come in. Great.

Anybody else experiencing this problem?
+Quote Post
Retroracer
post Apr 16 2019, 02:35 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 16,100
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Yes, same issues here; same email saying non-matching tickets to named people. Their whole ticket ordering portal seems to be a bit of a cloister feck.

Did get a reply saying the tickets names on their computer will be the "master", overriding any naming on the tickets, but I get the feeling there will be some level of chaos on entry.....

- Tony
+Quote Post
Lucky9146
post Apr 16 2019, 02:41 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(Retroracer @ Apr 16 2019, 01:35 PM) *

Yes, same issues here; same email saying non-matching tickets to named people. Their whole ticket ordering portal seems to be a bit of a cloister feck.

Did get a reply saying the tickets names on their computer will be the "master", overriding any naming on the tickets, but I get the feeling there will be some level of chaos on entry.....

- Tony

Do not recall seeing anything about ticket names and "master" but I may not have been looking close enough.
Liked: " I get the feeling there will be some level of chaos on entry....." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Should be fun!

+Quote Post
pete000
post Apr 16 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 12,094
Region Association: South East States

I will be there with my 914-6.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Apr 16 2019, 10:08 PM
Post #39

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21

Yep I got the same email today about a possible error with my order blah blah, but no human response to the original problem report yet. I kinda doubt my kid will wake up and come with me anyway but still...
+Quote Post
Optimusglen
post Apr 17 2019, 09:33 AM
Post #40

Right when I ordered the tickets I read that for orders with multiple tickets, all printed tickets would have the name of the one who made the order. It's astonishing how few people actually read that.
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:10 AM