Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> South Florida Body Metal Repair
Alfieg23
post May 17 2019, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,854
Region Association: South East States

Can someone recommend a body repair person in South Florida that can cut out rust and weld in new metal?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
billium01
post May 17 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,764
Region Association: None

Check out hot rod and custom car shops. I found one in my hometown that does beautiful work and is very reasonably priced. He works out of his garage and has low overhead. Many of these craftsman are building a brand with their shop and take a lot of pride in the work they do. He was super stoked to do something different than the normal mustang or Camaro etc too. They know how to tackle rust and replace body panels. At least that's been my experience.
+Quote Post
Alfieg23
post May 18 2019, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 16,854
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(billium01 @ May 17 2019, 11:52 PM) *

Check out hot rod and custom car shops. I found one in my hometown that does beautiful work and is very reasonably priced. He works out of his garage and has low overhead. Many of these craftsman are building a brand with their shop and take a lot of pride in the work they do. He was super stoked to do something different than the normal mustang or Camaro etc too. They know how to tackle rust and replace body panels. At least that's been my experience.

Thanks, I had never thought of that.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:17 PM