Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Florida Body Metal Repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Alfieg23
Can someone recommend a body repair person in South Florida that can cut out rust and weld in new metal?
billium01
Check out hot rod and custom car shops. I found one in my hometown that does beautiful work and is very reasonably priced. He works out of his garage and has low overhead. Many of these craftsman are building a brand with their shop and take a lot of pride in the work they do. He was super stoked to do something different than the normal mustang or Camaro etc too. They know how to tackle rust and replace body panels. At least that's been my experience.
Alfieg23
QUOTE(billium01 @ May 17 2019, 11:52 PM) *

Check out hot rod and custom car shops. I found one in my hometown that does beautiful work and is very reasonably priced. He works out of his garage and has low overhead. Many of these craftsman are building a brand with their shop and take a lot of pride in the work they do. He was super stoked to do something different than the normal mustang or Camaro etc too. They know how to tackle rust and replace body panels. At least that's been my experience.

Thanks, I had never thought of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.