Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not a fan of PMB Performance
rhodyguy
post Sep 21 2019, 04:32 PM
Post #41

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Vet discount or only AD? Vet? Count me in.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BENBRO02
post Nov 12 2019, 07:57 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 18,493
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I talked to both Eric and Marquis on the phone and found the service to be wonderful. I found out my 75 had a mismatched early front suspension and I needed late strut housings. Eric searched his shelves, found a pair, and sent them to me for the cost of packaging and shipping. I'll definitely use them again. PMB rocks!
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Nov 16 2019, 07:04 PM
Post #43

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496
Region Association: None

I bet he was born between 1981-1996...
+Quote Post
Jacob
post Dec 16 2019, 12:16 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 8,705
Region Association: Upper MidWest

One more satisfied customer here! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Sent front calipers from an 85 Vanagon to be rebuilt. Calipers were found to be NOT fit to rebuild. Eric was able to source new cores and send out nicely refurbished calipers.

I feel the turn around time was acceptable and the price was fair. I will use them again.

Thank you for providing good service Eric!
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Mar 16 2020, 01:56 PM
Post #45

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

Our cars are 50 years old....parts can be hard to source. People are busy and doing the best they can. People manufacturing, selling and installing parts are "car people" the kind of people I like. This is a hobby for most 914 owners and a business for the others. Eric at PMB is one of the good guys and for the almost 10 years I have known him, has never changed. In every line of work we all experience issues from time to time. It's just the way it is. You can choose to get all excited or take a deep breath and try to remain calm. The older one gets the more likely you have experienced this and approach things with a sense of calm to try to resolve problems.

I wish the OP had taken a breath and realized had he waited to actually receive his parts before scheduling his shop time, this would all have been avoided. Why put so much stress and pressure on the system for no reason? Finally, I see the OP had very few posts so I am just choosing to believe he is new to 914's and will figure this out. I bare no ill will to the OP, I hope everything gets resolved and his car gets back on the road soon. However, I stand with PMB. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 AM