Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need New Cooling Fan, Old Engine Cooling Fan has fins missing...
Str1974
post Aug 29 2019, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,820
Region Association: Southwest Region

I'm making process with my new 914 (almost a year old now). Replaced many things on it, but noticed that the engine cooling fan has several fins missing or broken off. I'm looking to replace the part (#021119031). I'm not finding any new out there, says discontinued etc. Some used ones on ebay, Auto Atlanta sells used ones for $179, but I'm a little skeptical buying used unseen. Could have hairline cracks etc. Would rather get a new one for piece of mind. Seems to me the cooling fan is pretty much one of the main parts that one needs to be in almost pristine shape. Maybe I'm wrong, but the part seems to be the same for Bus engines. Are there aftermarket tuners that make a good reproduction worth buying or should a cheap used one on ebay suffice? Any thoughts and advice?

Attached ImageAttached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 07:42 AM