Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Finally bought my own 914, Inspection done!
iankarr
post Aug 7 2020, 10:47 PM
Post #201

The wrencher formerly known as Cuddy_K

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,749
Region Association: Intermountain Region

QUOTE(911GT2 @ Aug 6 2020, 04:59 PM) *

I guess this says it all. Me and my wife having a summer evening cruise together! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

This one pic is what 914s are all about....miles of smiles. And this thread is a perfect representation of our community. So happy for you, Naud. Be safe and enjoy!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
911GT2
post Oct 20 2020, 11:53 AM
Post #202

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,773
Region Association: Europe

Sometimes life has some major ups and downs. The buying of this 914 had both of them. Since then my life has taken a turn for the better and now had led me to the point I have to choose between keeping the 914 and selling it to fund a 356.

I have choosen the latter.

Although I love driving the wheels of my 914 I don't like the fact I can only bring my wife ór my daughter for the experience. So hoping that with this financial impulse and this new wisdom I can bring both of them for an ice cream on sundays. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

So don't be surprised to see the car popping up in FB groups or other online adds. This has got nothing to do with this car because I think it's a very respectable and representable car.

I will be coming to this forum still, because there is always room for a 914 in my heart. So maybe in time next to a 356.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:11 AM