Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Amelia Island 2020, Any 914 events?
Wadesbrain
post Feb 18 2020, 12:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,073
Region Association: North East States

I am planning on being on Amelia Island from March 4th to the 8th. I know there are a few Porsche events but can’t find anything 914 specific. Does anyone have any info for time and place for any Porsche stuff?

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BENBRO02
post Feb 20 2020, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 18,493
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Wadesbrain @ Feb 18 2020, 01:21 PM) *

I am planning on being on Amelia Island from March 4th to the 8th. I know there are a few Porsche events but can’t find anything 914 specific. Does anyone have any info for time and place for any Porsche stuff?

Thanks

I believe a group of 914 guys are staying at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville- Blount Island and then driving to Amelia together. I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.
+Quote Post
BENBRO02
post Feb 20 2020, 12:36 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 18,493
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:27 PM) *

Thanks

I believe a group of 914 guys are staying at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville- Blount Island and then driving to Amelia together. I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.

https://m.facebook.com/events/s/jax-air-coo...18&__tn__=R
+Quote Post
DRPHIL914
post Mar 2 2020, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Dr. Phil

Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:27 PM) *

Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/events/s/jax-air-coo...18&__tn__=R

@Wadesbrain

did you find what you are looking for? there is a local group, the Jaxaircooledclub that is going to Brumos Museum on thurday morning, and a group of us are going Saturday at 3pm after the cars and coffee is finished. should still be tickets available. and then we are going to grab some grub near by. Werks is Friday and of course there are a bunch of 914's going, about 60-70 and 15 cars being judged , and a few of us showing int he Cars and Coffee Saturday. Stop by say hello!
Philip
-Copper Metallic 914
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:17 PM