Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Front Chrome Bumper Thank You.
jagalyn
post Mar 3 2020, 06:31 PM
Post #1

True Patina

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,503
Region Association: None

I was able to purchase a great Spare Front Chrome Bumper thanks to @bobboinski on this site that took the time to list the ad he saw on Craigslist on this forum.

I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you... I appreciate it.

Great Front Chrome Bumper at a fair price.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bobboinski
post Mar 4 2020, 07:44 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 19,929
Region Association: Northern California

Glad it worked out. I talked to the seller on the phone to see if she had an early front bumper but no luck. Turns out she and her husband had a plating shop for many years and he passed away awhile back. She is slowly selling off the remaining inventory. I asked if she could recommend a plating shop in the area and she said no, no one does good work anymore. I told her she should post here but she said she knew she'd have no trouble selling it on CL. So I put up the link to keep it in the family.
+Quote Post
sreyemj
post Mar 4 2020, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 23,821
Region Association: None

QUOTE(bobboinski @ Mar 4 2020, 07:44 PM) *

Glad it worked out. I talked to the seller on the phone to see if she had an early front bumper but no luck. Turns out she and her husband had a plating shop for many years and he passed away awhile back. She is slowly selling off the remaining inventory. I asked if she could recommend a plating shop in the area and she said no, no one does good work anymore. I told she should post here but she said she knew she'd have no trouble selling it on CL. So I put up the link to keep it in the family.

That's a great looking bumper, great price for it too.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 10:29 PM