Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Front Chrome Bumper Thank You.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jagalyn
I was able to purchase a great Spare Front Chrome Bumper thanks to @bobboinski on this site that took the time to list the ad he saw on Craigslist on this forum.

I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you... I appreciate it.

Great Front Chrome Bumper at a fair price.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bobboinski
Glad it worked out. I talked to the seller on the phone to see if she had an early front bumper but no luck. Turns out she and her husband had a plating shop for many years and he passed away awhile back. She is slowly selling off the remaining inventory. I asked if she could recommend a plating shop in the area and she said no, no one does good work anymore. I told her she should post here but she said she knew she'd have no trouble selling it on CL. So I put up the link to keep it in the family.
sreyemj
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Mar 4 2020, 07:44 PM) *

Glad it worked out. I talked to the seller on the phone to see if she had an early front bumper but no luck. Turns out she and her husband had a plating shop for many years and he passed away awhile back. She is slowly selling off the remaining inventory. I asked if she could recommend a plating shop in the area and she said no, no one does good work anymore. I told she should post here but she said she knew she'd have no trouble selling it on CL. So I put up the link to keep it in the family.

That's a great looking bumper, great price for it too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.