Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> London bombing
neo914-6
post Jul 7 2005, 10:11 PM
Post #81

neo life

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jul 7 2005, 08:05 PM)
Since 9/11 I've had these eerie gut feelings- call it my 6th sense (whatever) of Mr. Bin's next one here. With the seemless never ending supply of suicide bombers waiting for their missions, a world glut supply of black market C4 and training on wiring up bombs ( Time magazine jihad interview about 2 weeks ago), It's getting way harder to "Pre-empt" and target the enemy. Having sleeper cells living amounst us in the West , just planning and honing their skills for their day of mayhem. Our current campaign in Iraq may never instill democracy on Iraqis, but the coalition forces are learning a totally new type of warfare: real time data needed in order to deal with an enemy on their level. It's not a matter of "If this comes West...but when".
England will learn to deal a swift blow to their evil-doers, and it will be relentless.
The English SAS came to be in a time when conventional tactics no longer could cut it. The SAS also contributed to the training of many of todays G8 countries unconventional warfare tactics forces. Mr. Bin's stuff is stealthier than the "Round up the usual suspects" crap.
Israel's Mosad doesn't take names and kick a**, there are no arrests, jailings or trials when they come to town: Problem solved.
Hey people , wake up - we are at war, and our freedoms are hanging out there for all of us to protect.
If you can read this> thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English> thank a soldier.
MF

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/clap.gif) (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/clap.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 7 2005, 10:15 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,245
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jul 7 2005, 08:05 PM)
Since 9/11 I've had these eerie gut feelings- call it my 6th sense (whatever) of Mr. Bin's next one here. With the seemless never ending supply of suicide bombers waiting for their missions, a world glut supply of black market C4 and training on wiring up bombs ( Time magazine jihad interview about 2 weeks ago), It's getting way harder to "Pre-empt" and target the enemy. Having sleeper cells living amounst us in the West , just planning and honing their skills for their day of mayhem. Our current campaign in Iraq may never instill democracy on Iraqis, but the coalition forces are learning a totally new type of warfare: real time data needed in order to deal with an enemy on their level. It's not a matter of "If this comes West...but when".
England will learn to deal a swift blow to their evil-doers, and it will be relentless.
The English SAS came to be in a time when conventional tactics no longer could cut it. The SAS also contributed to the training of many of todays G8 countries unconventional warfare tactics forces. Mr. Bin's stuff is stealthier than the "Round up the usual suspects" crap.
Israel's Mosad doesn't take names and kick a**, there are no arrests, jailings or trials when they come to town: Problem solved.
Hey people , wake up - we are at war, and our freedoms are hanging out there for all of us to protect.
MF

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jul 7 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #83

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Viralto,

Welcome to our garage. I'm sorry for your countries loss. I also feel sorry for the terrorists that committed that crime against your country. They will be deeply sorry soon.
+Quote Post
Lou W
post Jul 7 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #84

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

Maltese Falcon   Posted on Jul 7 2005, 09:05 PM Since 9/11 I've had these eerie gut feelings- call it my 6th sense (whatever) of Mr. Bin's next one here. With the seemless never ending supply of suicide bombers waiting for their missions, a world glut supply of black market C4 and training on wiring up bombs ( Time magazine jihad interview about 2 weeks ago), It's getting way harder to "Pre-empt" and target the enemy. Having sleeper cells living amounst us in the West , just planning and honing their skills for their day of mayhem. Our current campaign in Iraq may never instill democracy on Iraqis, but the coalition forces are learning a totally new type of warfare: real time data needed in order to deal with an enemy on their level. It's not a matter of "If this comes West...but when".
MF

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
redshift
post Jul 8 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #85

Bless the Hell out of you!

Member No.: 869

Right on.

M
+Quote Post
Howard
post Jul 8 2005, 12:41 AM
Post #86

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

God bless the Brits! With all this tragedy, the tube is running again today, and it's business almost as usual. Mind the Gap!

That's why the good guys win, and the cowards lose. It may take a while, but the good guys will prevail.
+Quote Post
tdgray
post Jul 8 2005, 06:11 AM
Post #87

Thank God Nemo is not here to see this

Member No.: 984
Region Association: None

QUOTE (Howard @ Jul 8 2005, 02:41 AM)
God bless the Brits! With all this tragedy, the tube is running again today, and it's business almost as usual. Mind the Gap!

That's why the good guys win, and the cowards lose. It may take a while, but the good guys will prevail.

Well Said Howard.

That is exactly it.... while the extremist spends his time looking for ways to kill, mame and thrust his views on others. The good guys continue to work for the betterment of society as a whole.

Do you think it is some kind of accident that most extremist run countries have thier people kept in abject poverty, with no infrastructure and no hope for a better future? (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wacko.gif)

Remember when you give a peoples access to education, societal improvements and hope for the future.... they ultimatley will learn to think for themselves, instead of blindly following the lemmings off the cliff. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/screwy.gif)
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Jul 8 2005, 06:59 AM
Post #88

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

I hate to do this, but I have to lock this thread. It has crossed over into the political realm. Unfortunately that violates the one rule we have on this BBS.

I did try to warn you guys..........

If you want to continue this, go here.

Sorry folks... I didn't make the rule. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 03:29 PM