Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB 914
midyrporsha
post May 3 2020, 07:03 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,608
Region Association: North East States

Looking to buy a runner. Any year is fine, prefer the later with side shift trans, but its not a necessity. Surface rust in certain places is OK, but cancer in the usual places is a deal breaker. I wish I could get into an LE Creamsicle, but I think the ship has sailed on that unless you got a solid roller/painted a different color. Thanks all!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sydro
post May 9 2020, 09:57 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 23,645

QUOTE(midyrporsha @ May 3 2020, 09:03 PM) *

Looking to buy a runner. Any year is fine, prefer the later with side shift trans, but its not a necessity. Surface rust in certain places is OK, but cancer in the usual places is a deal breaker. I wish I could get into an LE Creamsicle, but I think the ship has sailed on that unless you got a solid roller/painted a different color. Thanks all!

Hi,
Where in the Northeast are you? I have a very solid and powerful 73 that I am thinking about selling. It is a "diamond in the rough" sort of. But it really is a great car. That is why I am struggling with the idea of selling it. I would not take less than $10000 at this time. If you want to know more let me know.
Thanks
+Quote Post
midyrporsha
post May 9 2020, 12:50 PM
Post #3

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 22,608

QUOTE(sydro @ May 9 2020, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(midyrporsha @ May 3 2020, 09:03 PM) *

Hi,
Where in the Northeast are you? I have a very solid and powerful 73 that I am thinking about selling. It is a "diamond in the rough" sort of. But it really is a great car. That is why I am struggling with the idea of selling it. I would not take less than $10000 at this time. If you want to know more let me know.
Thanks

Interested, sending you a PM.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 03:14 PM