Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
midyrporsha
Looking to buy a runner. Any year is fine, prefer the later with side shift trans, but its not a necessity. Surface rust in certain places is OK, but cancer in the usual places is a deal breaker. I wish I could get into an LE Creamsicle, but I think the ship has sailed on that unless you got a solid roller/painted a different color. Thanks all!
sydro
QUOTE(midyrporsha @ May 3 2020, 09:03 PM) *

Looking to buy a runner. Any year is fine, prefer the later with side shift trans, but its not a necessity. Surface rust in certain places is OK, but cancer in the usual places is a deal breaker. I wish I could get into an LE Creamsicle, but I think the ship has sailed on that unless you got a solid roller/painted a different color. Thanks all!

Hi,
Where in the Northeast are you? I have a very solid and powerful 73 that I am thinking about selling. It is a "diamond in the rough" sort of. But it really is a great car. That is why I am struggling with the idea of selling it. I would not take less than $10000 at this time. If you want to know more let me know.
Thanks
midyrporsha
QUOTE(sydro @ May 9 2020, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(midyrporsha @ May 3 2020, 09:03 PM) *

Hi,
Where in the Northeast are you? I have a very solid and powerful 73 that I am thinking about selling. It is a "diamond in the rough" sort of. But it really is a great car. That is why I am struggling with the idea of selling it. I would not take less than $10000 at this time. If you want to know more let me know.
Thanks

Interested, sending you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.