Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 in Tucson, Met a 914 owner today.
mrp400
post May 7 2020, 06:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,617
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hello I have been a longtime lurker of 914 World and I thought I would take this opportunity to post.
A 1973 914 2 litre 4 cylinder in Jagermeister livery stopped by my car lot today, he was referred to me by a shared mechanic who new I would be interested in seeing his car.
John the owner said he has tracked his car in the past and the seating restraints and cage were still in the car, he was running a superttrapp muffler and it sounded great.
I must admit I was a bit starstruck as his car has a certain presence that left me fumbling with my phone to get pictures and a video,I tried unsuccessfully to load a picture but was left with a message that I had exceeded the global limit.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will post pictures of his car and my 2 914 projects.
Thanks Tom.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
ctc911ctc
post May 7 2020, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,206
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(mrp400 @ May 7 2020, 06:56 PM) *

Hello I have been a longtime lurker of 914 World and I thought I would take this opportunity to post.
A 1973 914 2 litre 4 cylinder in Jagermeister livery stopped by my car lot today, he was referred to me by a shared mechanic who new I would be interested in seeing his car.
John the owner said he has tracked his car in the past and the seating restraints and cage were still in the car, he was running a superttrapp muffler and it sounded great.
I must admit I was a bit starstruck as his car has a certain presence that left me fumbling with my phone to get pictures and a video,I tried unsuccessfully to load a picture but was left with a message that I had exceeded the global limit.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will post pictures of his car and my 2 914 projects.
Thanks Tom.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

Out of the Shadows!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 04:01 AM