Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in Tucson
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrp400
Hello I have been a longtime lurker of 914 World and I thought I would take this opportunity to post.
A 1973 914 2 litre 4 cylinder in Jagermeister livery stopped by my car lot today, he was referred to me by a shared mechanic who new I would be interested in seeing his car.
John the owner said he has tracked his car in the past and the seating restraints and cage were still in the car, he was running a superttrapp muffler and it sounded great.
I must admit I was a bit starstruck as his car has a certain presence that left me fumbling with my phone to get pictures and a video,I tried unsuccessfully to load a picture but was left with a message that I had exceeded the global limit.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will post pictures of his car and my 2 914 projects.
Thanks Tom.
ctc911ctc
QUOTE(mrp400 @ May 7 2020, 06:56 PM) *

Hello I have been a longtime lurker of 914 World and I thought I would take this opportunity to post.
A 1973 914 2 litre 4 cylinder in Jagermeister livery stopped by my car lot today, he was referred to me by a shared mechanic who new I would be interested in seeing his car.
John the owner said he has tracked his car in the past and the seating restraints and cage were still in the car, he was running a superttrapp muffler and it sounded great.
I must admit I was a bit starstruck as his car has a certain presence that left me fumbling with my phone to get pictures and a video,I tried unsuccessfully to load a picture but was left with a message that I had exceeded the global limit.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will post pictures of his car and my 2 914 projects.
Thanks Tom.

welcome.png welcome.png

Out of the Shadows!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.