Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yellow ‘73 2.0 on CL in Palmdale, CA $9,500
FRUNKenstein
post Jul 22 2020, 07:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,308
Region Association: Upper MidWest

No affiliation- just passing on info. Might be a decent deal for a ‘73 2.0 liter:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/d...7163601934.html

NICE! Driver quality 914 Porsche. Original color Yellow with Not original black and Red interior. I do have original black seats ( boring ) If you want them instead. I have owned 3 914's in my life time. This is by far the fastest one I have owned. It is also the most reliable. Only time it let me down was when the clutch cable broke. I have a stack of receipts on this car for the 9 years I have owned it and another stack of receipts from the previous owner. You will notice those bumpers are not original. Fiberglass!!! Saves about a 125 lbs. Of course if you hit something its gonna hurt so don't do that. Me and the former owner never have. No rust That I can find but your more than welcome to look yourself. Not perfect, some fitting problems back deck. little dents here and there but if it was perfect I'd be asking a bunch more. This is a car you can have fun driving while you fix the little things. 73 was the most desirable because it was the first year for the 2.0 engine. Call nine 2 eight 5 six 6 two 77 zero with any questions, Thanks

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
moezilla
post Jul 22 2020, 02:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,600
Region Association: None

nice find. sold within hours.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 11:40 AM