Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any 914 Colorado Springs folks
Dredwin
post Aug 16 2020, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,783
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Moving to the Springs at the end of the month. Any local folks on the world that might know some good local mechanics?

My 76 is having hot start issues and the 75 with a SBC will need to have the carbs adjusted for the higher altitude, I’m guessing.

Excited to move to a larger town but will miss the rolling wheat fields of the Palouse (and the ability to have some spirited drives)

Edwin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Coondog
post Aug 17 2020, 05:24 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,195
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Dredwin @ Aug 16 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Moving to the Springs at the end of the month. Any local folks on the world that might know some good local mechanics?

My 76 is having hot start issues and the 75 with a SBC will need to have the carbs adjusted for the higher altitude, I’m guessing.

Excited to move to a larger town but will miss the rolling wheat fields of the Palouse (and the ability to have some spirited drives)

Edwin

World member greggearhead has a shop in the Springs, and better yet, In-N-Out Burger is even building a couple locations there.
+Quote Post
Dredwin
post Aug 17 2020, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 16,783
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(Coondog @ Aug 17 2020, 04:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Dredwin @ Aug 16 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Edwin

World member greggearhead has a shop in the Springs, and better yet, In-N-Out Burger is even building a couple locations there.

Thanks for the info. I was telling my wife that it was unfortunate they didn't have an in-n-n-out in the Springs. Another thing to look forward to in the move!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 03:34 AM