Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 Colorado Springs folks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dredwin
Moving to the Springs at the end of the month. Any local folks on the world that might know some good local mechanics?

My 76 is having hot start issues and the 75 with a SBC will need to have the carbs adjusted for the higher altitude, I’m guessing.

Excited to move to a larger town but will miss the rolling wheat fields of the Palouse (and the ability to have some spirited drives)

Edwin
Coondog
QUOTE(Dredwin @ Aug 16 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Moving to the Springs at the end of the month. Any local folks on the world that might know some good local mechanics?

My 76 is having hot start issues and the 75 with a SBC will need to have the carbs adjusted for the higher altitude, I’m guessing.

Excited to move to a larger town but will miss the rolling wheat fields of the Palouse (and the ability to have some spirited drives)

Edwin

World member greggearhead has a shop in the Springs, and better yet, In-N-Out Burger is even building a couple locations there.
Dredwin
QUOTE(Coondog @ Aug 17 2020, 04:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Dredwin @ Aug 16 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Edwin

World member greggearhead has a shop in the Springs, and better yet, In-N-Out Burger is even building a couple locations there.

Thanks for the info. I was telling my wife that it was unfortunate they didn't have an in-n-n-out in the Springs. Another thing to look forward to in the move!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.