Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> GT tribute Spotted on a morning drive, recently on BaT
Retroracer
post Oct 17 2020, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,100
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Like many other places, car gatherings in CA have been few and far between in this pandemic situation we find ourselves in. As a result, I have been missing meeting and interacting with other members of my tribe and their vehicles...!

While out for a solo drive this morning though, someone yelled at me while I was stopped at a light in town: "Nice! there's another GT parked over there! A blue one - you should check it out".

Turns out there was a low key BMW 2002 gathering, with a few other cars showing up. But this caught my eye, which I'm sure a few of you will recognize:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Spoke to the new owner, he seemed very happy with it. Panel fit and finish was great, paint was really nice. Looking in the frunk, no expense spared on cooler, metal GT shroud, etc.

It's nicely done, just don't like the color and some of the detail choices. That aside: Good to see it out and about and being enjoyed!

- Tony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mueller
post Oct 17 2020, 05:37 PM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

Glad it stayed in the Bay Area. Doing some stalking on BAT it looks like he won an auction on another 914 earlier in the year, a nice green /4.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:07 PM