Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Travel spares, roadside necessity kit - NEW PRICE
Super90
post Nov 14 2020, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,423
Region Association: South East States

Hi all, while cleaning out the garage, finally, I found a big box of NEW stuff that used tobe my travel spares for when I took my 74,1.8, out on the road for distance runs. Never needed the stuff, as the car always got me home without a problem. Probably because I had the stuff...if I didnt, I probably would have needed something.

Rather than list everything, you can look and enlarge pics to see everything. Includes gloves, towel, all the parts, the book & wiring diagram. Not to mention the super priceless auto Atlanta ballpoint pen. The one bag has about every single gasket needed to fix most everything from an injector to an oil or exhaust leak + clamps, some misc items like jack plug and wheel center cap. These are new in box parts.

Did a quick tally of most items, not all of them, and today's retail is over $535 for new parts alone + plus shipping. My price asking is $400.00 shipped in the lover 48 contiguous US states. Any place else will be exact shipping cost. A good value for the money. Don't leave home without it! All or none package.

Thanks.

PS found a verrrrry nice steering wheel; a complete LED conversion with bubs etc, boxes of misc hardware, gaskets, and small parts.

Buy it all for $400, (steering wheel, led, misc, +parts listed in pics), shipped in lower 48.
Old skool check, come by with cash, or paypal (but you pay fees). Price is firm, as its a GREAT value and savings for the buyer. Thanks.

Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image Attached ImageAttached Image Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Super90
post Nov 18 2020, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Folks, got a few inquiries to split it up. Cant do as I have no use for any of this stuff anymore. Would like to see it all gone, one shot. NEW PRICE $400 shipped FOR ALL including any 914 part I found that is not listed. A very good deal.
+Quote Post
BillC
post Nov 18 2020, 09:36 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 18,667
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I'll take it. PM incoming.
+Quote Post
Super90
post Nov 18 2020, 09:54 AM
Post #4

Thanks Bill, sent PM back. SOLD!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:46 PM