Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Waited to Post This
76-914
post Nov 18 2020, 12:16 PM
Post #21

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Nov 17 2020, 06:18 PM) *

Glad to hear that you didn’t get a ticket and it must have been tense to have the cops follow you all that distance.

Ravi, I didn't know they were cops until I turned off. I could see their running lights. One of them had 2 side by side lamps and the other a single lamp. That's primarily the reason I thought they were regular MC riders. Plus, I sit very low and they sat high. As they were on my bumper the entire leg the only thing I could make out were their fairings. And that view that was through 'very" tinted rear glass. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Nov 18 2020, 12:16 PM
Post #22

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 18 2020, 10:07 AM) *
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Nov 16 2020, 04:40 PM) *
This looks like an important post, but I just cannot read it in non-paragraph form. Can it be reformatted, please? Not being a wise guy, just visually impaired.

Ansbacher

I edited it and then pressed complete edit and it went back to it's original form. Sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

@76-914

You added spaces (and a lot of them) instead of line breaks. But spaces (more than one in a row) are ignored by all browsers, they don't work for formatting.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
76-914
post Nov 18 2020, 12:19 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(mbseto @ Nov 17 2020, 08:29 PM) *

Just out of curiosity, if you send them a donation will you send a note telling them why?

Funny you should mention that. Yes, I'm sending along a copy of this post with the donation. Hope they understand & get a good laugh out of it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
76-914
post Nov 18 2020, 12:20 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 18 2020, 10:16 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 18 2020, 10:07 AM) *
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Nov 16 2020, 04:40 PM) *
This looks like an important post, but I just cannot read it in non-paragraph form. Can it be reformatted, please? Not being a wise guy, just visually impaired.

Ansbacher

I edited it and then pressed complete edit and it went back to it's original form. Sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

@76-914

You added spaces (and a lot of them) instead of line breaks. But spaces (more than one in a row) are ignored by all browsers, they don't work for formatting.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

You're exactly right. Thx for that tip. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Rider914
post Nov 19 2020, 10:41 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 1,923

I drive my old Fireblade 900rr in a way that allows me to meet LEO's frequently. 95% are good people just trying to keep their communities safe. When I run into one of the 5% it's just part of the cost of having fun.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 08:19 AM