Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Kudos to Brad Mayeur / 914 limited
GaroldShaffer
post Jul 16 2005, 10:08 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

Not sure if Brad really gets on this site much, but just wanted to say a big thank you for fixng my completey broken loose clutch tube (story HERE) in time for me to AX tomorrow. Actually Michael did the welding up of the tube and Brad fixed a few other small things he found (no charge). I have known Brad for about 10 yrs now and he & Michael are stand up guys that do great work.

Here is my shameless plug for him. If you need any work done on your teener or have questions talk to Brad or Michael. Brad has been a mechanic on these cars since they were new. Brad's shop is 914 Limited 309-694-1797 located in East Peoria IL. He has been a sponsor of our FFC last year and I think is one for the MWC this year.

Of course I forgot my camera but it was nice to see the 7 other teeners outside (all with Perry's umbrella covers on them) plus the two in the shop, one of which came all the way from Puerto Rico.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 10:40 AM