Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WOT: Free TIVO 40 Hour box!, If you are interested....
mharrison
post Jul 16 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Why do I bother????

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,123

I love my TIVO and I thought some of you might be interested in this:

Get a FREE factory-renewed 40-hour TIVo Series2™ box with the purchase of a 12 month ($155)or product lifetime ($299)TiVo service gift-subscription. Free shipping.

http://www.tivo.com/0.10.partner.offer.asp?p=save150

If you already have a TIVO sub and use this as a second, at the discounted rate the 1 year is good for 22 months according to some others that have gotten this deal.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ArtechnikA
post Jul 16 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #2

rich herzog

Group: Members
Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

since it's not you personally offering, i'll tack my offer into this thread...

NIB 40-Hr TiVo with lifetime subscription, never activated, $325 plus shipping at actual in the US.

this was a gift from my employer last Christmas, which was generous and all, but not immediately applicable for me because 1) it doesn't do HiDef; 2) it has no digital outputs; 3) it requires a wired phone line for activation.

it *MAY* be possible to use a hardwired Ethernet (10-Base-T) connection for the configuration - evidently it may or may not work depending on the alignment of the planets or something - i have all the documentation from TiVo.com to assist you if you want to pursue it. or, if you have a wired phone line, you're all set.

this entered my life at the same time as ComCast finally released their DVR in my market, and that is a better option for me. so i put the TiVo on the shelf, where it still sits, unused.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 08:04 PM