Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Free TIVO 40 Hour box!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mharrison
I love my TIVO and I thought some of you might be interested in this:

Get a FREE factory-renewed 40-hour TIVo Series2™ box with the purchase of a 12 month ($155)or product lifetime ($299)TiVo service gift-subscription. Free shipping.

http://www.tivo.com/0.10.partner.offer.asp?p=save150

If you already have a TIVO sub and use this as a second, at the discounted rate the 1 year is good for 22 months according to some others that have gotten this deal.
ArtechnikA
since it's not you personally offering, i'll tack my offer into this thread...

NIB 40-Hr TiVo with lifetime subscription, never activated, $325 plus shipping at actual in the US.

this was a gift from my employer last Christmas, which was generous and all, but not immediately applicable for me because 1) it doesn't do HiDef; 2) it has no digital outputs; 3) it requires a wired phone line for activation.

it *MAY* be possible to use a hardwired Ethernet (10-Base-T) connection for the configuration - evidently it may or may not work depending on the alignment of the planets or something - i have all the documentation from TiVo.com to assist you if you want to pursue it. or, if you have a wired phone line, you're all set.

this entered my life at the same time as ComCast finally released their DVR in my market, and that is a better option for me. so i put the TiVo on the shelf, where it still sits, unused.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.