Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> On a sunny December morning
thieuster
post Dec 19 2020, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,384
Region Association: Europe

Normally, December is wet. windy and cold in this part of the world (NW Europe). But this year it's different. The weather is very fine: sunshine, no wind and temps are just above freezing.

On the roads, no salt, no puddles only leafs. A good day to pull the Porsche out of the barn for a trip!

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i.postimg.cc-18384-1608411856.1.jpg)

The ride was a little lumpy at first (un-used for a few months and old fuel in the tank?) and the headlights wouldn't pop up. I suspect the fuse; I can't hear the motors and the lights are 'on' in the lowered position. Tomorrow is a good day for a check.

(My car is an all-original VW-Porsche with Wolfsburg hubcaps (see my avatar pic) and Wolfsburg logo steering wheel. For the real 'connaisseurs': 1973 original number plate, which gives it away as a car that's been on Dutch roads since new! And that makes it a very, very rare 914 in this part of the woods: 99% is imported from the US and Italy).

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 20)
Dion
post Dec 20 2020, 09:17 AM
Post #21

RN

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,766
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Made my day! Beautiful 914. Post more pics when ya can.

BTW...
I think the rear fog looks cool and purposeful.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 02:59 PM