Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seat covers, Where to source?
Speedo
post Jan 26 2021, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,170
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Lots of old threads on options...but I don't see anything current. I'm looking to re-do my 1970 drivers seat and passenger cushion in original (looking) black material. My son's 72 car (both seats move) is wanting to do a pair of the black/tartan inserts ala 914 Rubber...which unfortunately is back-ordered 2-3 months. We are both ready to tackle the interiors so the current back-order is a bummer. Taking the seats to an upholsterer is not an option.

Are there other current alternatives? Rather not roll the dice with an Ebay set. Important that someone have good personal experience with product.

Feel free to post an opinion, or send a PM.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Jan 26 2021, 04:34 PM
Post #2

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

We are not backordered 2-3 months I can make sure these are done in less than 1. We don't stock as much of the Early back pad vinyl. Drop me a PM
Mark
+Quote Post
DRPHIL914
post Jan 27 2021, 07:13 AM
Post #3

Dr. Phil

Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

i redid my seats with 914rubber kits and they are spot on, black/white tartan, and i am doing a set for autocross that will have the orange inserts but different taller bolsters( got a steal of a deal on black friday that is lighter than should be should look cool, but also check with World Upholstery , i have seen their kits but i didnt like the tartan pattern, might be german but was not correct from everything i have seen regarding factory correct tartan, but if that does not matter to you they have several options.

Phil
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:49 PM