Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> Expressions Of Interest., 914-6 GT Oil Lines.
Ken Ellaway
post Feb 5 2021, 06:54 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,169
Region Association: None

Hi Fellow 914 owners.

2018 saw me purchase an unfinished project from a guy here in Victoria, Australia who owns probably the biggest Porsche Dismantlers in the South Pacific Region.

He started travelling to and importing from the USA approximately 45 years ago and formed a relationship with aase bros Porsche, who raced a 914-6 GT.

As a result of this collaboration, Dennis finished up with a set of 914-6 GT Oil Lines, which were passed onto me in the sale process of the car.

I am not using the oil lines, instead going down the braided hose road, so I have decided to sell them.

There really is no market here in Australia for such parts, as 914's were all produced as Left Hand Drive, so no official importing took place.

I'm looking for expressions of interest in the oil lines and offers as to their purchase, which would also need to include the freight from Australia to the USA.

Photo's can be forwarded if required.

I can be contacted on the following email address;

kenellaway993@gmail.com

Phone: 00613 95890626

Regards

Ken Ellaway.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:23 AM