Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Expressions Of Interest.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ken Ellaway
Hi Fellow 914 owners.

2018 saw me purchase an unfinished project from a guy here in Victoria, Australia who owns probably the biggest Porsche Dismantlers in the South Pacific Region.

He started travelling to and importing from the USA approximately 45 years ago and formed a relationship with aase bros Porsche, who raced a 914-6 GT.

As a result of this collaboration, Dennis finished up with a set of 914-6 GT Oil Lines, which were passed onto me in the sale process of the car.

I am not using the oil lines, instead going down the braided hose road, so I have decided to sell them.

There really is no market here in Australia for such parts, as 914's were all produced as Left Hand Drive, so no official importing took place.

I'm looking for expressions of interest in the oil lines and offers as to their purchase, which would also need to include the freight from Australia to the USA.

Photo's can be forwarded if required.

I can be contacted on the following email address;

kenellaway993@gmail.com

Phone: 00613 95890626

Regards

Ken Ellaway.

mepstein
welcome.png

Items for sale go in the classifieds and must have prices.
Too bad shipping is so expensive from your location.
Mark Henry
You can buy new lines and there's the shipping so you won't get close to new list price, the exception would be if you can find a buyer somewhat local. Not saying that you're asking full pop, but the post sure sounds that way. Mark is correct this belongs in the Parts FS section and you must list a price, but as a newbie we'll give you a pass.

Peeps buying from individuals are looking for deals. If there's no smoking deal to be had then these parts can (and will) be bought new from one of our member vendors who stands behind his product.
live free & drive
Try Armando - who maintains the Pbase 914GT - he might be a buyer:

https://www.pbase.com/9146gt/

mb911
Besides I have them made here and they are a great deal. I do know of a customer in Australia that wanted a set of mine but shipping was stupid money.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.