Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone had any experience with....
YksKrad
post Jul 18 2005, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,602
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Aight I've given up with the electrical problems on my car and will be towing it to a mechanic to be fixed.
The question is, I've narrowed my search for a mechanic to GLB off Big Bend in Richmond Heights Missouri, and would like to know if anyone has had any experience with this mechanic shop. This is in the Saint Louis MO area. So far he's the only one who gave me a time estimate and didn't say anything about not knowing how long it will take or mentioned the book not giving and time frame. To me he sounded like someone who knew the car (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

But since ya'll are the experts I thought I'd ask before I call for a tow. So anyone in the area who's heard anything about GLB please tell me.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SpecialK
post Jul 18 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #2

aircraft surgeon

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,797

Haven't heard of GLB, but then again I'm not real familiar with the Richmond Heights area, just drive through it on the way home from work.

You'll have to let us know how it comes out!

And WELCOME to the Club! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif) I live out by Six Flags, so if you're looking for some misc. parts, I might be able to help you out.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 06:33 PM