Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone had any experience with....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
YksKrad
Aight I've given up with the electrical problems on my car and will be towing it to a mechanic to be fixed.
The question is, I've narrowed my search for a mechanic to GLB off Big Bend in Richmond Heights Missouri, and would like to know if anyone has had any experience with this mechanic shop. This is in the Saint Louis MO area. So far he's the only one who gave me a time estimate and didn't say anything about not knowing how long it will take or mentioned the book not giving and time frame. To me he sounded like someone who knew the car smilie_pokal.gif

But since ya'll are the experts I thought I'd ask before I call for a tow. So anyone in the area who's heard anything about GLB please tell me.

SpecialK
Haven't heard of GLB, but then again I'm not real familiar with the Richmond Heights area, just drive through it on the way home from work.

You'll have to let us know how it comes out!

And WELCOME to the Club! smilie_pokal.gif I live out by Six Flags, so if you're looking for some misc. parts, I might be able to help you out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.